Monday, July 20, 2009

The New Baby

Well we had a early surprise Saturday morning. We were getting ready for Keaton's 1st Birthday Party. Paul went outside to check on the dogs and found that Gretta had had the puppies over night. We were so shocked to find that she had them early! She was not due until July 23 and she had them on the 17. We lost the whole litter but one little girl but she is perfect. She is Gretta's color. I think her color is going to be wonderful. She is so cute and sweet. She is doing so great and very strong. The vet said that sometimes the timing gets off and you just never know why she had them early. She will be really spoiled by time she is ready to go to her new home. It will be interesting to see how much we can teach her since she will be the only one. Last time we had 8 puppies to teach. So I am betting she is going to be smart. I will post pictures of her as soon as I can my camera is broke.

No comments:

Post a Comment