Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Trouble with Slide shows!

OK this has been crazy! I have been trying to get all these photos going with a slide show and it has taken me all night. So that is why I am write this blog up here because I can't figure out how to get it with the slides.

Anyway...the slide show that is at the beach was Tuesday, June 30th. We went to THE HUT to see Paul in Panama City. We when to the beach on the base. It is so nice because it is nothing but beach. You don't have anything around you. We really enjoyed it with the kids. Paul and Dalton always like getting in the water.

As for the other slide show of Keaton...I was trying to get a photo of her for her birthday invitation and she was a mess. She wanted to grab the camera or stick out her tongue the whole time. She is so much fun right now. She is learning so much! Her birthday is coming up fast. She will be one on July 16th! I can't believe it! And Dalton will be starting 1st grade soon!

1 comment:

  1. The pictures are great and Keaton is such a beauty! I cannot believe that we have boys that are going to be first graders!!! Where did the time go?

    ReplyDelete